Fast and Reliable Service by A#1 Emergency Service
If you suspect a mold contamination at your home or office, we strongly recommend you hire a mold removal company at once. Should you be afraid of mold?
Several factors can cause mold infestation, such as leaks in the plumbing system or severe water damage. When mold sarts breeding, they spread fast.
It’s important to catch it fast so you can avoid an unwanted bug infestation – but if that does end up happening, a quick Google search for “terminix iowa” should be able to help. It takes only 48 to 72 hours for mold to populate an area and produce irritants and allergens that could be a threat to your health.
Allergens for one, are big contributors to various skin infection. They can also trigger asthma. People with weak immune system are also at high risk of developing health conditions.
Symptoms of infestation include:
- Appearance of rash in certain body parts
- Runny nose
- Itchy, red and/or watery eyes
Types of Mold
There are several types of mold that are commonly found indoors and outdoors:
- Alternaria grows in damp places like showers, under the sink, or any area with leaks. This can trigger asthma attacks and cause allergic reactions. A mold removal service is necessary when you find them growing indoors.
- Aspergillus can cause respiratory infections, allergic reactions, and inflammation of the lungs.
- Aureobasidium, or pink mold, grows mostly on wooden and painted surfaces and wallpaper.
- Penicillium, or green mold, thrives mostly in water damaged areas. They often grow on carpet, insulation, wallpaper, insulation, and mattresses. They spread faster and can cause a chronic sinus infection, allergic reactions, and inflammation of the lungs.
- Stachybotrys chartarum, or black mold, is slimy and has a musty odor. It produces a toxic compound known as mycotoxins, which can cause these symptoms and allergic reactions, breathing problems, chronic sinus infections, asthma attacks, fatigue, and depression.
- Sclertoina, or white mold, has white cottony color. Exposure to white mold can cause breathing difficulty, sinus infections, asthma attacks, pneumonia, bronchitis, migraine headaches, sore throats, hives, skin rashes, and exhaustion.
Many other types of mold can grow in your home or office and affect the people’s health. As soon as you found mold growth in your area, call for mold removal services immediately. Our mold removal services will get your home or office back to safety.
A#1 Emergency Service’s Mold Remediation and Mold Removal Service
A#1 Emergency Service is one of the best mold removal companies around servicing all cities in Orange County. We have been helping households and businesses with their mold problems for many years now.
Our team of mold removal specialists will eliminate mold presence in all areas possible. Our team uses high-end equipment and solutions for mold remediation. Give us a call and we will take care of the rest.
A#1 Emergency Service will even handle your insurance requirehttps://a1emergencyservice.com/mold-restoration/ments if necessary. We work closely with all commercial and homeowners insurance companies so you don’t have to worry about paperwork.
Call Today for Mold Removal Service
A#1 Emergency service has 24/7 emergency response hotline open to commercial and residential customers. In the case of emergency, we will be there within one hour. For a quote, you may call or fill out the request more info form. Our mold removal team will assess your home or office, identify infested areas, and get to work at once.