How much does a Water Damage Restoration Cost?
Are you reluctant to hire professionals due to high water damage restoration cost? The fact is, it is not always as expensive as you think especially if you have an experienced insurance broker.
It is worth noting though that several factors affect the water damage restoration cost. Often, it depends on the extent of the damage. Normally, water damage repair companies base the rates on three categories.
- Category 1 – this is the type of water damage caused by leaks from supply pipe or faucet. Water damage from these sources are classified as clean. This is also the cheapest.
- Category 2 – this type of water damage consist of gray waste water that has minor contaminants. Examples of this are water overflow from the washing machine or dishwasher.
- Category 3 – this types of water damage involves black water with contaminants like sewage or toxic materials. It is important that you find a service that can help you if you ever encounter category 3 water damage.
You can spend on average around $100-$300 to fix leaky roofs excluding repair materials. If you decide to go on your own, you might spend more.
Should You Seek Help from Professionals?
The hassles of dealing with the disaster are stressful enough to sway your attention from the problem. Unless you are only dealing with a category 1 issue. But for major water damage, it is best to seek help from experts. However, if you are not in that area to receive that help, you can always do a local search of where you are living and find out the best water damage home restorers near you, always do your research first.
Water damage repair costs vary and you might have a hard time predicting the total expenses. A#1 Emergency Service is a notable water damage repair company. We will help you determine water damage cleanup costs as well as the other repair costs.
Why Choose A#1 Emergency Service?
- We will help make everything easier for you. No matter the size of the damage or the type of water damage, our men will assist you.
- We employ a team of expert water damage restoration staff. We have the skills and the experience to help you get through minor and major water problems.
- We work round-the clock. Our team is ready for urgent calls. We have a 24/7 emergency response hotline open to all residential and commercial customers. In case of emergency, we will be at your location within one hour.
- We not only works hand in hand with you from start to finish. We also work with all commercial and homeowners insurance companies. We will handle the documentation of water damage repair cost and insurance management.
Call for Free Quote
A#1 Emergency Service is here to help you all the way. We service all of Orange County and are just minutes away from San Clemente and Dana Point. Just give us a call or fill out the request more info form to get a quote. With us, you don’t have to worry about your home and the water damage restoration cost.